Finally a kid's bike for the junior rippers that ride more than a bike park. The Ripcord is a 24" wheel kids bike designed to handle any trail condition. Ripcord is designed to be comfortable for pedaling with size appropriate front end height, and confident handling from a 67 degree head angle and short 381mm chainstay. Strong enough for intermediate level bike park riding, and light enough for XC journeys; the Ripcord is one kid's bike that does it all. We have based the design around a 100mm travel 26" fork and a standard size rear shock so you have plenty of upgrade options down the road. Comes with pedals.
• Super Low Standover & Handlebar Height
• Standard Size Rear Shock
• Geo Designed Around 100mm 26" Fork For Easy Upgrade to Higher End Forks
• Air Shock and Air Fork For Easy Tuning
• Adjustable Reach Hydraulic Brakes
• Wide Range 1x9 Gearing For Simplicity
• Frame is 24" Wheel Specific (Not Upgradable to 26")
• Frame Weight: 5.4 lbs.
•Complete Bike Weight: 29.8 lbs.
Transition Ripcord for sale at South Shore Bike shop located in South Lake Tahoe